Black & White 1/2 & 1/2 Panama Straw -
Pinch Front with Long Brim-
Size 7 3/8R
Let Him Fly
- Your hat band has not been tacked down unless it was requested by you. This allows you to interchange your hat band with others.
- Your lining has not been sewn/glued into your hat. This allows you to take it out to spot/dry clean.
- Make sure when you take off your hat, you handle by the brim and always place upside down on the crown.
- Do not leave your hat hanging on a hat rack for too long. Store it in your box. This will prevent indentions in your crown and keep it from accumulating dust.
- Try not to get your hat wet! Getting your hat wet can change the shape once it dries.
- With all felt hats, brush your hat with a horsehair hat brush.
- With Straws, do not wear in the rain!
- Lastly, enjoy!!