Guide to starting your custom A. Botts Willis hat order:
Measure the circumference of your head using a soft tape measure or string. If you have long hair, make sure your hair is down when measuring.
- Place tape or string a 1/2 inch above your ears. - Make sure there is no give in the tape. - Record, in inches, the spot where the two points touch. -
Choose your color.
- Contact us for current availability of colors in your chosen felt quality or straw. -
Choose your leather sweatband color and optional branded or burnished initials, name, and/or hat name.
- Nude - Ginger - Antique Brown - Black -
Choose between our three types of felt or straw.
-100x beaver - 50% beaver/50% rabbit - 100x rabbit - Panama straw-
Choose your crown and brim shape.
- Refer to "custom gallery" and chart above for inspiration and guidance. -
Choose your hatband and trim details.
- Refer to "custom gallery" for inspiration and contact us for specific availability on hatbands and trims. -