100x Beaver Belly In Silver Mist -
Open Crown with 3 3/4" Flat Brim with hand beaded pencil roll-
Beadwork done by our friend Toni Hawk who is a Tuscarora Indian from the Cohaire tribe in NC-
Stacked hatbands- dark green velvet band stacked with vintage sterling & turquoise concho leather hatband-
Size 7 1/4O Ready to Ship!
***If you choose to order a custom in your size, please note that the bead artist will do a pattern that is one of her tribal patterns. You will not be able to specify a pattern--only the color beads that you want! You can choose up to 5 bead colors.
- Your hat band has not been tacked down unless it was requested by you. This allows you to interchange your hat band with others.
- Your lining has not been sewn/glued into your hat. This allows you to take it out to spot/dry clean.
- Make sure when you take off your hat, you handle by the brim and always place upside down on the crown.
- Do not leave your hat hanging on a hat rack for too long. Store it in your box. This will prevent indentions in your crown and keep it from accumulating dust.
- Try not to get your hat wet! Getting your hat wet can change the shape once it dries.
- With all felt hats, brush your hat with a horsehair hat brush.
- With Straws, do not wear in the rain!
- Lastly, enjoy!!